It is important that you own a Bitcoin Wallet and Blockchain wallet is one of the best we can advise anybody to open and that is why in this our article today we will be educating the general public on different steps to Create Blockchain Wallet Account – Verify BlockChain Account .
They are several platform that you can Create a Crypto wallet account such as CoinBase, Binance, Etoro wallet but today we will be educating you about Blockchain wallet and some other things you need to know about Blockchain wallet, it is not only a person to store your crypto, you can also Buy, sell or swap Crypto within the platform.
The Bitcoin blockchain is of the leading and largest and most powerful blockchains in the world. It was designed primarily to send Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency. So, naturally, in order to create a message in the Bitcoin blockchain, you must send some Bitcoins from one account to another.
A Bitcoin wallet address is composed of 32 unique characters. It allows you to send and receive Bitcoins. Your private key is a secret code associated with your Bitcoin address that lets you prove your ownership of the Bitcoins linked with the address.
Please Note that: the Secret key should not be shared with anybody but it should be private, And Bitcoin is not the only thing that can send or received with Blockchain wallet, they are other Cryptos that can be send or received through the wallet such as Etherium, USDT and other Cryptocurrency.
Create Blockchain Wallet Account
- Visit the google app store to install Blockchain App, for those using IOS the should visit the iTune app store and use the search button to locate the Blockchain app,
- Tap on the Create Account button.
- Enter your Full name, Choose a password, enter your email and Click on the Create button to move the next step.
- Login Your Email to verify the email account, when you login the email, click on the verify email button.
- Go back to the Blockchain app and have access to the best Crypto wallet to store, sell or buy crpyto.
Verify BlockChain Account
To verify your Blockchain account you need a Government ID and fill in the Blockchain verification form with the information’s required and upgrade your transaction limit, They are several reasons why you must verify your identity with Blockchain to have more access to the services provided by them.
Please drop your comment on Create Blockchain Wallet Account – Verify BlockChain Account in the comment section below.