To enjoy Free transaction up to the tune of 25 times a month Install and Create Kuda Bank Account but before you can have successful transaction you need to verify the account with Government ID.
They are several reasons why you should open the account especially if you are in Nigeria as Kuda is one of the best Micro mobile banking in Nigeria licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Kuda Bank was founded by Babs Ogundeyi (CEO) and Musty Mustapha (CTO) in 2018. It is registered as Kuda Microfinance Bank with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and London, UK.
Kuda Bank is completely an online bank with no branch office just like other bank in Nigeria, it only have one office in Lagos.
Why Kuda Bank is Different from other Banks in Nigeria
One of the operational strategies of this virtual bank is to reduce some of Kuda charges placed on clients by the traditional financial institutions. Fortunately, Kuda bank fees are transparent.
How much does Kuda charge for transfer? As long as you have signed up with your BVN (Bank Verification Number), you will enjoy 25 free money transfers each month. If you don’t have the BVN, your free transfers in a month will be 2. Additional transfers attract Kuda transfer charges of 10 nairas.
Kuda free services include Kuda bank sign up, card maintenance, monthly maintenance, debit/credit alerts, Kuda bank ATM card withdrawals, and using your Kuda debit card to make payments.
Is Kuda ATM card free? Kuda ATM card is free of charge. However, you will need to have a minimum 1,000 naira in your Kuda account to be able to order and receive one. This is not a fee but a minimum balance for the card request. The card will be delivered for free and there wont be any monthly fees.
Create Kuda Bank Account
- Install the Kuda Bank app.
- Click on the Register button or Sign Up to create account.
- Fill in all the information such as your full name, address, mobile phone number, email address, ,
- Click on Sign up to Create kuda account.
After creating Kuda bank account, to have access to the customer services you must verify account.
Verify Kuda Bank Account
- Tap on the Menu and follow the drop down and tap on the Verify button.
- Enter your email and Hit verify to receive code to verify your email address.
- Enter your phone number and click on the verify button, enter the six digit code that will be sent to your mobile phone number and tap on verify.
- Click on the Image button, to take a password with your camera to verify your image.
- Upload Government ID for verification(It will last for seven working days before verification )
- For those in Nigeria enter your NIN number in the space provided for faster verification
- Note that: You must provide your BVN in the space that will be provided.
For those using android click here to download Kuda app from google play store, if you are using IOS visit apple store to download.